Friday, May 14, 2010

Stephen Hawking: Don't talk to aliens

Stephen Hawking: Don't talk to aliens
English.news.cn   
by Rob Welham

BEIJING, April 26 (Xinhuanet) -- British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking has warned of the dangers of attempting to contact extra-terrestrial life. One of the world's leading scientists, he says that aliens almost certainly exist but mankind should be doing everything they can to avoid contact.
 Hawking warns that advanced, intelligent alien life is more likely to want to conquer humanity and take over Earth than to be our friends.


chochi: why so?what danger?it would be fun if we get in contact with aliens
me: Remember east India Co.aliens will start ruling earth just like the way British did to Indians!
chochi: ohhh!
me: or maybe..they might even destroy us..
chochi: you mean there wont be any life on earth?
me: yea! we might all be dead!
chochi: how bad that would be?we'll loose all fun! :(i haven't seen a pub yet :(
me: hmmm..
chochi: so i wont marry achacha?!?! :(
me: but...in a way i feel good! (looking up)

chochi: why like that?(head tilted...one finger in the chin)
me: yea! we need not do assignments.we need not meet all those wierdo's in college.
we need not write exams.. no stress.no tension.we need not tell ppl that we are doing MBA in so and so coll too..:D the very thought makes me happy!! :D
chochi:hehehe!! yea!!
me: :D
chochi: know what..there is a easy way to save earth from aliens.
me: reeaaalyyy!!?!
chochi: yea...when aliens come or when we get the signal we'll ask  hrithik roshan and rakesh roshan to talk to jadoo :D :D :D
me:  :D

(chochi personally feels that hrithik should stop kissing barbara and  work on his extra terrestrial relations)

(chochi is ma roommate and achacha is her boyfriend...quiet a long time love!once in a while makes me jealous!) :)

4 comments:

  1. ada aapecerungala...intha posta padicha alien earth pakkamay varaathu :D :D hrithik and rakeshku badila priety zintava paathutu ingaye dera poda vanthriuchinna??!!! risky aapshun baas

    ReplyDelete
  2. enga kadhaile preethi ille... only namitha!! :D
    so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. da no exams..no assignments part sounds soo temptin... wish da aliens attacked my col first..

    ReplyDelete