Saturday, May 15, 2010

comments!!

me:wow... its just been a day since our blog took birth and we have 30 visitors till now
chochi:how many comments!

me:only one! gils!!:(
chochi:i think they dont like the blog

me:no..not like that...before i used to read blogs...there are certain blogs that makes me laugh for days together.. but i dont comment!its a little long process!and i get lazy to comment.i dont know the procedure too..after writing a blog now i understand how it feels to get a compliment! so i do compliment people.

chochi:(angry).why did you do like that?! now you know how people feel when there is no comment and just a visit!we deserve this!
me: :( :'(

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...ipdi oru pheelinga!!! sutham :D :D unga bloga regulara visit panrenga :) kament is like respect..kudtha thaan kedaik

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Comment is like respect', appo Comment illadha blog ellam 'maanam mariyadhai' illadha janmangal ezhudhinadha enna? :D

    ReplyDelete